Top of the Bay
30 Plumb Point Loop
Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland 21005
From I-95 North and South:
- If traveling North on I-95, turn right at exit 80 (Rt. 543), go through three (3) traffic lights then make a right onto Rt 40 East off ramp.
- If traveling South on I-95, turn left at exit 80 (Rt. 543), go through four (4) traffic lights, and make a right onto Rt 40 East off ramp.
- Follow Rt. 40 through two (2) traffic lights
- Take the MD 715 East exit (on right) to Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Turn right before the gate to access the Visitor's Center if you have not been notified the day before the event that your name is on the Gate list.
- Proceed to Lane 5, on the far right.
From the 715 Gate:
- Follow Maryland Boulevard through five (5) traffic lights
- At the sixth (6th) traffic light, bear right onto Aberdeen Boulevard
- Follow Aberdeen Boulevard through three (3) traffic lights
- Just past the third (3rd) light, remain in left lane
- Road will fork. Bear left and follow into traffic circle.
- Continue half way around traffic circle onto Plumb Point Loop and continue up to Top of the Bay.