Membership has its benefits!
- SIGNAL Magazine - The premier professional journal of communications, electronics,
intelligence and information systems.
- Through our 134 Chapters worldwide, access to an extensive network of government and industry
professionals in the fields of IT, communications, intelligence and homeland security.
- Excellent networking opportunities:
- Career strategy assistance:
- Access to AFCEA's Professional Development Center - advanced education and training in
communications, intelligence and information systems disciplines.
- Awards and scholarship programs for recognition of professional and academic accomplishments.
- Discount on purchase of Dell on-line training opportunities.
- Discount on purchase of Dell products (U.S. & FPO/APO members only).
- Eligibility for membership in the Pentagon Federal Credit Union (U.S. citizens only).
While all dues support the Association's mission of serving the communications, electronics, intelligence and information technology communities, $20 ($7 for students) is designated for the magazine subscription and is non-deductible. No portion should be considered a charitable contribution but may qualify as a business deduction.
(Enlisted Pay Grades E-1 through E-6)
(40 and under)
|*Installment plan available for Lifetime Memberships
Be Sure to Join the Aberdeen Chapter. Follow the notes to join us in Aberdeen.
If you would like to request a new membership or update an existing membership, please select one of the options below:
- Click here to Renew or Update Your Existing Membership
- IMPORTANT: If you are not already logged into the AFCEA Portal, you will be asked for a username and password. Your username is your member number. If you are a first time user of the portlet, your Password is your last name, entered all in lower case. Please take the opportunity to change your password during this first visit to ensure continued security of your personal information.
Note: If you would prefer not to submit your membership online, please call 1-800-336-4583 x6158, toll free in the US, or 1-703-631-6158, outside the US or from the Washington DC area.